Ask Angie: How to Save BIG at Target
"Expect More, Pay Less", it's that simple when it comes to saving at Target.
Today's topic is totally about Target!
- First off, sign up for Target's RedCard. Save an additional 5% off of ALL purchases or made at Target or Target.com. Don't have a RedCard yet? Apply here. RedCard holders receive FREE SHIPPING on orders placed on Target.com.
- Second, download the Target Cartwheel app. Browse and load additional offers and discounts on hundreds of items.
- Send for Target Mobile Coupons- Target has mobile coupons which can be obtained by texting COUPONS, OFFERS or BABY to TARGET or 827438. These mobile coupons are delivered to your smartphone and can be used once. Find the coupon offer in-store, in Target's weekly ad and on Target.com.
Target will allow one manufacturer coupon (paper or Cartwheel digital), one Target coupon (paper or digital), and one Cartwheel offer can be combined per item (unless otherwise noted on coupon). What does this mean? Target accepts double coupon stacks! You can check out Target's Coupon Policy for more in-depth coupon inquiries.
Target has its own coupons, they can be found in the form of:
- Target Cartwheel Offers
- Target Mobile Coupons
- Target Newspaper Coupons
- Target Printable Coupons
- Target accepts both printed and newspaper clipped manufacturer coupons.
- If you have a manufacturer coupon for the price matched item, Target will accept that coupon with your purchase. However, you cannot combine any Target coupons with price matching.
Gift Card Offers - I love this about Target! They have certain items on sale weekly advertising buy two items, receive a $5 Target gift card. These types of sale vary and coupons can be used when purchasing such items.
Additionally, combine these offers with Rebate Apps to save even more!
There are so many ways to save with Target! Apply for a RedCard, load your Target cartwheel offers and print your coupons! Start saving today!
Other Ask Angie Topics:
Ask Angie: Where to Find Coupons
The Best Birthday Coupons & Freebies
Double Coupons and Double Stacks: What's the Difference?
Earn Extra Cash with These Rebate Apps
Ask Angie: Digital Coupons
Ask Angie is a weekly Facebook LIVE Q & A session. Tune in to the MySavings.com Facebook page every Tuesday to ask all your questions about savings and couponing and have them answered by me - Angie! You can also watch any past Ask Angie session on the page.
P.S. We also do live giveaways for Ask Angie participants - don't miss out!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you! Thanks for reading and Happy Savings!